BLACK SKY SUN
The Sun over a Frozen Lake Ontario Shoreline
Ethereal, stunning, breath taking are a few of the comments people have made regarding this image. Like a black hole sun. Taken in the afternoon on the shoreline of Lake Ontario in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Between the frozen snowy shoreline, the frozen lake, and the starburst sun, the imagery is something to look at. The sun amongst an epic dark void is almost spiritual. Nature, once again, never fails to impress.
OPTIONS / SIZES ( more info )
- Framed Gallery Print: An 18″ x 12″ high-quality print with a 24″ x 18″ black gallery frame with white mat.
- Canvas Wall Art: A 30″ x 20″ canvas with wood floater frame.
- Fine Art Print: An 18″ x 12″ print on high-quality photo rag (without a frame).
- Card Set: A 10-pack of 4.6″ x 7.2″ folded cards with envelopes.
- Digital File: High-resolution downloadable digital jpeg / png file for online use or printable art.
Custom sizes and framing available by request.
High-quality fine-art deserves the very best. That’s why I choose high-quality paper and premium quality canvas with Canadian kiln dried wood frames. Paired with world-class printing, I create works of art that will last for a lifetime.
Fine Art Prints
- Printed masterfully for a gorgeous continuous tone
- Vibrant colours in a wide gamut
- 308 GSM cotton fine-art photo rag
- Excellent print longevity, rated for 200 plus years fade resistance
- Framed gallery prints come with gallery frames, mat, acrylic glass, and mounting hardware
- Simple mounting ready to hang with only one hanging screw needed
Canvas with Floating Frame
- Canvas prints are made with premium-quality materials
- Thick poly-cotton canvas that won’t sag
- Kiln-dried Canadian basswood frames that won’t warp
- Green certified HP inks that won’t fade for 200 years
- Simple mounting and comes ready to hang with only one hanging screw needed