THE STATE OF THINGS
Downtown Kingston Ontario Canada & City Hall
Shot at blue hour in January in historic downtown Kingston Ontario, this work is reminiscent of a unique time in the city’s history and has a nostalgic tone. Photographed intentionally to capture the evening’s street life and an illuminated city hall, the visually imagery in this art work will serve as a memory and discussion piece for years to come.
OPTIONS / SIZES ( more info )
- Framed Gallery Print: An 18″ x 12″ high-quality print with a 24″ x 18″ black gallery frame with white mat.
- Canvas Wall Art: A 30″ x 20″ canvas with wood floater frame.
- Fine Art Print: An 18″ x 12″ print on high-quality photo rag (without a frame).
- Card Set: A 10-pack of 4.6″ x 7.2″ folded cards with envelopes.
- Digital File: High-resolution downloadable digital jpeg / png file for online use or printable art.
Custom sizes and framing available by request.
High-quality fine-art deserves the very best. That’s why I choose high-quality paper and premium quality canvas with Canadian kiln dried wood frames. Paired with world-class printing, I create works of art that will last for a lifetime.
Fine Art Prints
- Printed masterfully for a gorgeous continuous tone
- Vibrant colours in a wide gamut
- 308 GSM cotton fine-art photo rag
- Excellent print longevity, rated for 200 plus years fade resistance
- Framed gallery prints come with gallery frames, mat, acrylic glass, and mounting hardware
- Simple mounting ready to hang with only one hanging screw needed
Canvas with Floating Frame
- Canvas prints are made with premium-quality materials
- Thick poly-cotton canvas that won’t sag
- Kiln-dried Canadian basswood frames that won’t warp
- Green certified HP inks that won’t fade for 200 years
- Simple mounting and comes ready to hang with only one hanging screw needed