Winter Waves on Lake Ontario in Kingston Canada
Captured in Kingston on the historic Canadian shoreline of Lake Ontario, this work embodies the isolation of the COVID era. Photographed with a slow shutter speed and a low “ISO” camera setting (hence the title “Isolated”), the image captures a moody shoreline reminiscent of the reflective time spent during COVID lockdown. While somewhat solemn, this landscape photography art work manages to showcase the inspiring beauty of Lake Ontario waves, rocks on the beach, and the endless changing of the Canadian seasons.
OPTIONS / SIZES ( more info )
- Framed Gallery Print: An 18″ x 12″ high-quality print with a 24″ x 18″ black gallery frame with white mat.
- Canvas Wall Art: A 30″ x 20″ canvas with wood floater frame.
- Fine Art Print: An 18″ x 12″ print on high-quality photo rag (without a frame).
- Card Set: A 10-pack of 4.6″ x 7.2″ folded cards with envelopes.
- Digital File: High-resolution downloadable digital jpeg / png file for online use or printable art.
Custom sizes and framing available by request.
High-quality fine-art deserves the very best. That’s why I choose high-quality paper and premium quality canvas with Canadian kiln dried wood frames. Paired with world-class printing, I create works of art that will last for a lifetime.
Fine Art Prints
- Printed masterfully for a gorgeous continuous tone
- Vibrant colours in a wide gamut
- 308 GSM cotton fine-art photo rag
- Excellent print longevity, rated for 200 plus years fade resistance
- Framed gallery prints come with gallery frames, mat, acrylic glass, and mounting hardware
- Simple mounting ready to hang with only one hanging screw needed
Canvas with Floating Frame
- Canvas prints are made with premium-quality materials
- Thick poly-cotton canvas that won’t sag
- Kiln-dried Canadian basswood frames that won’t warp
- Green certified HP inks that won’t fade for 200 years
- Simple mounting and comes ready to hang with only one hanging screw needed