The Moody Winter Lake Ontario Shoreline
A moody morning on the shoreline of Lake Ontario. Between the frozen icy shoreline, the rising sun, and the hard winter water, the imagery is striking and emotional. The epic sky reminds us of nature’s vastness and strength. The power of nature to cleanse the soul and re-energize the spirit is undeniable. The winter winds of change are blowing.
OPTIONS / SIZES ( more info )
- Framed Gallery Print: An 18″ x 12″ high-quality print with a 24″ x 18″ black gallery frame with white mat.
- Canvas Wall Art: A 30″ x 20″ canvas with wood floater frame.
- Fine Art Print: An 18″ x 12″ print on high-quality photo rag (without a frame).
- Card Set: A 10-pack of 4.6″ x 7.2″ folded cards with envelopes.
- Digital File: High-resolution downloadable digital jpeg / png file for online use or printable art.
Custom sizes and framing available by request.
High-quality fine-art deserves the very best. That’s why I choose high-quality paper and premium quality canvas with Canadian kiln dried wood frames. Paired with world-class printing, I create works of art that will last for a lifetime.
Fine Art Prints
- Printed masterfully for a gorgeous continuous tone
- Vibrant colours in a wide gamut
- 308 GSM cotton fine-art photo rag
- Excellent print longevity, rated for 200 plus years fade resistance
- Framed gallery prints come with gallery frames, mat, acrylic glass, and mounting hardware
- Simple mounting ready to hang with only one hanging screw needed
Canvas with Floating Frame
- Canvas prints are made with premium-quality materials
- Thick poly-cotton canvas that won’t sag
- Kiln-dried Canadian basswood frames that won’t warp
- Green certified HP inks that won’t fade for 200 years
- Simple mounting and comes ready to hang with only one hanging screw needed